Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i was given an excessive prison sentence as a first time offender, can i sue?

Asked on 6/20/13, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

No. Judges have absolute immunity. You can appeal the sentence.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York