Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

My father-in-law sold his $800,000 house for $200,000 to my brother-in-law. Using my brother-in-law’s attorney only for both parties in New York State. My father-in-law does not read English or understand English What is a crime committed

Asked on 6/13/19, 1:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

You can report this to the NY Attorney General if you believe a fraud was committed.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/19, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York