Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I was given a ticket ($25 dollars) for public drinking in NYC . First ticket ever of any kind. However, the police who gave me the ticket wrote down the wrong birthday date on the ticket. Can I fight it ? Or it's not worth it just pay the ticket and get it over with?!

Asked on 9/16/16, 7:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

The result of paying the ticket is the same as paying a parking ticket. It will have NO effect upon your life or future. It is a violation, it does not need to be disclosed in any interview process. Pay & forget it. You may contact my office @ 718-834-0087 for more clarity.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York