Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

If u been indicted on felonies and the prosecution is past the 3030 mark (past six mos) can the judge deny motion for 3030 if filed by your lawyer

Asked on 9/17/12, 9:13 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

It happens often that the court denies a 3030 motion. Each case is dependent upon its own facts so a detailed analysIs of the timeline and what occurred at each appearance would have to be looked at to determine if you had a strong 3030 motion. It's not enough that 6 months has passed.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/12, 6:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York