Legal Question in DUI Law in New York

being charged duble for fine

in 1989 i was charged with a dwi i took care of this charge in 1989 . now i recived a now fine of $350 in 2006 what do i do i have no recet to prove i paid this fine ?

Asked on 11/23/06, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palazzo Law Offices of Debra Palazzo, LLC

Re: being charged duble for fine

Just contact the court and explain that the fine was paid and besides that it is now time barred by SOL's.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/06, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New York