Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

Father li es with us has deme tia, younger brother has poa. I am taking over as dads payee do I have to keep paying on his house that he doesn't live in

Asked on 9/04/17, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Do do not provide enough facts and details to answer the question. Try asking your question again, and please be careful to write in full sentences and be careful with your spelling and grammar. It will help us give a complete answer to your question.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/17, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York