Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

I have a sister in law who won't leave or move out of her parents house. They have tried but she won't move. Is anything we can do to get out of her parents house and somewhere else?

Asked on 4/04/20, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

The homeowners can go to landlord/tenant court and begin an eviction proceeding.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/20, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York