Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

Best way to transfer my house to my children. I am 70 years old,

Asked on 11/25/18, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

The best way to transfer your home to your children depends on your particular circumstances and what you’re trying to accomplish and why. There’s no way to answer your question without having a detailed conversation on these issues.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 11/25/18, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York