Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

I have a friend whose roommate moved her elderly father in with them. Then the roommate took off on a drinking drugging binge leaving my friend to care for this man. Has not been back yet,4 days later. He has mental problems and will not take his medication. She has no idea who to contact,his family wants no part of it.

Asked on 10/10/18, 6:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Call an ambulance to take him to the hospital

Read more
Answered on 10/11/18, 6:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York