Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

I have a suicidal 24 year old child who has 2 children of their own. how can i protect her mental care while also gaining custody of her children?

Asked on 9/21/18, 10:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This is an important and complicated situation. You have to see a lawyer face to face; this can’t be resolved with advice in this forum.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/18, 3:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York