Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I have a child support order for two children. One is a violation of child support and one is a child support order. My court date was last month. My kids father owes me 15,000 dollars already non-payment in the past years. Now he is three payments late since our court date last month. We are due back in court in August. If he make no payments by then what will happen?

Asked on 4/17/12, 12:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.

If he continues to fail to pay, he could eventually end up in jail. New York Divorce Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 4/18/12, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York