Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I would like the court to set in place supervised visitation with my 6 yr old daughter and her father. how do I go about that in court? she has been exposed to DV between he and I. A gun, bullets theats of harming me and porn while in his care.

Asked on 6/09/10, 12:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

If there is a restraining order in place then it is up to child's father to request visitation.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/10, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York