Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Can I deny my sons father visitation if there is not hot water in his home due to a broken water heater?

Asked on 4/15/12, 8:18 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Anne Peyton Bryant Bryant & Bleier LLP


Read more
Answered on 4/19/12, 6:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York