Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Want to leave my husband what do I need to do first?

Asked on 6/26/10, 5:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pasquale Calcagno Calcagno & Associates, PLLC

There are many strategies that you can put into place if you are willing to file for a divorce. Many times if you initiate you can position yourself for a more favorable outcome. Call me to set up a free consultation at 1(800)WE-FIGHT.

We have convenient locations all over New York. I look forward to speaking with you and fighting hard for your rights.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/10, 10:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York