Legal Question in Family Law in New York

i live in nyc. i was sent child support paper by my wife who is separated from me. she decide not to go further with the case but we have a court date. she said she is not going to the date should i go.

Asked on 6/14/16, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

You should absolutely go. If she shows up and you do not, you will have major problems. If she does not show up the case will be dismissed. However, missing a date is a great way to get screwed over.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/16, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York