Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I live in New York I am going for guardianship for my grandson in Delaware my daughter is deceased the father got in trouble... 25 years ago I had a stun gun on vacation in New Jersey and got convicted.will that hurt my case? Should I get a lawyer in Delaware?

Asked on 8/10/18, 5:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

eric saparli Eric Saparli, Esq.

You should get lawyer in Delaware.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/18, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York