Legal Question in Family Law in New York

how to modify a child support order because i have no job and i am a full time college student.

Asked on 7/12/12, 4:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

You must file a petition with the Family Court.


Read more
Answered on 7/12/12, 5:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York