Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I am seeking a divorce from my husband. He will not concede to one. What are my options? I have two children.

Asked on 11/22/09, 2:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

If you have grounds you may sue for a divorce.


Read more
Answered on 11/27/09, 4:25 pm

Alexander Tsiring The Tsiring Law Firm, P.C.

His consent is not necessary if you have grounds for divorce.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/09, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York