Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I signed a birth certificate after i found out that the paternity test was negative. now they want child support. how do i get out of this?

Asked on 11/20/12, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob fitzmaurice Maurice law firm

You have in effect vountarily assumed responsibility for the child. You will need to contact an attorney to discuss your legal position in detail.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/12, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York