Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My son's school called CPS on me because he missed 16 days of school for the year of 2015/2016. My son has A.D.D and severe asthma. These are documented with his doctor and he also has an IEP. Please help. I don't know what to do

Asked on 2/05/16, 9:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

You need an attorney. That's the bottom line. CPS/ACS are a rogue agency which has financial incentives to put you in programs and take a finding against you. You need someone to help you.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/16, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York