Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in New York

How can I get info on a Wrongful Death lawsuit that my family had filed over 7 years ago? A relative had died while incarcirated under the Federal Bureau if Prisons.The lawyer is not to be found. And we have no updated info.

Asked on 1/08/10, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Paula McGill Attorney at Law

If the lawyer is in New York, simply contact the New York bar. After you contact him, if the lawyer refuses to return your call, file a complaint with the bar.

To conduct the attorney search for New York licensed attorney go to

Also licensed and practicing in New York.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/10, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in New York