Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Can I get compensation due to Grayhound driver refusing me entry onto their bus? I was crossing over the US-CA border and had my ID, however the driver aggressively insisted I need my passport. This was only my way back to the US after a week vacation in CA. I'm a citizen of the US and crossed the border using my ID card, no passport

Asked on 10/01/19, 8:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 10/02/19, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York