Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

what can i do to stay permanently in the US? My daughter was abducted from Haiti to US year ago by her father , a US resident. Now i am in the process to obtain her legal custody. However, it seems difficult not to say impossible because i am not living in the US. what can i do to have the permanent resident to stay with my daughter? She is a US citizen. i am here for the court hearing with B2 visa.



Asked on 10/05/15, 11:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

You may be eligible for a UVisa. Sit down face-to-face with a lawyer or call several on the phone and discuss the circumstances of your daughter's abduction. If there is criminal prosecution of the father then you will have a better chance but prosecution is not necessary.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/15, 11:45 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York