Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

Malpractice by a nurse in Albany area

I am looking for legal representation in the Albany area, regarding a blood clot and massive infection I sustained in three veins of my arm from an improper IV and poor hygeine by an ER nurse. As a result, I will be on blood thinners indefinitely and have nerve damage in that arm. I also had to be hospitalized for a week, following the clot and infection, and have not been able to work. Any advice or the name of an interested attorney would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on 5/13/04, 11:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Malpractice by a nurse in Albany area

If you have medical and hospital records verifying your claim and a doctor who can support it you should be able to find representation.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/04, 11:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York