Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

I got hit by a car as a pedestrian 5 months ago have been rehabbing ever since do you know a lawyer I can get now

Asked on 2/20/19, 7:20 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

I handle personal injury cases.

Feel free to contact me to discuss your case.

Eric E. Rothstein

Rothstein Law PLLC

The Woolworth Building

233 Broadway, Suite 900

New York, NY 10279

Phone: 212-577-9797

Fax: 212-577-9799

Email: [email protected]

Web site:

Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 7:22 am
Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You absolutely need a hard fighting attorney

Call me 2 1 2 - 3 3 7 - 9 8 3 7

email: i n f o @ T h e L e g a l i s t . c o m

Roman R. Fichman Esq.

​DISCLAIMER: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 7:35 am
David Owens, Esq. Molod, Spitz & DeSantis

My firm has been in existence for over 60 years handling all types of personal injury matters. Please feel free to call me at 212-869-3200.

Very truly yours,

David B. Owens, Esq.

Molod, Spitz & DeSantis, P.C.

1430 Broadway - 21st Floor

New York, New York 10018

Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 7:54 am
Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.

Call our office for a free no-obligation consultation. 718-616-1414

We will come to you or provide free transportation to our office.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 8:16 am
Michael Krigsfeld William Schwitzer & Associates, P.C.

You still have a viable claim and need the help of a legal professional. Our office can provide you with an absolutely FREE consultation. Don't get bullied by the insurance company that will look to take advantage of you. And do not allow inexperienced attorneys mishandle your case. Let a Top 10 law firm in NYC represent you. Call me anytime at 347 702 4133 or email me at [email protected]

Yours truly,

Michael Krigsfeld, Esq.

William Schwitzer & Associates, P.C.

820 2nd Avenue, 10th Floor

New York, New York 10017


Read more
Answered on 2/20/19, 7:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York