Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

hi my sister is premature. she is 10 years old. so when my sister was born the doctors accidently put a needle in her head when the were not suppose to do that. before we use to get ssi now we don't have it. we don't have enough income to support her. and its getting harder each day. people kept telling us to hire a lawyer so when she was 1 years old we hired a lawyer and the lawyer said the hospital took the records away that they didn't have any records of that incident..we want help..

Asked on 2/02/12, 10:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You need a lawyer who specializes in Medical Malpractice in NY. Call the NYC Bar Association for a referral or call me.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/12, 1:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York