Legal Question in Product Liability in New York

what to do?

I was eating some candy and bite into a pice of metal and cracked my tooth. Shood I call the company or a lawyer?

Asked on 4/08/09, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pasquale Calcagno Calcagno & Associates, PLLC

Re: what to do?

I am sorry for your incident. Defective products cases are complex and expensive to file. It seems as though this case would be a manufacturers failure to properly produce the product safely. Unfortunately, you did not give me much information to give you more than a general response to your inquiry. I would be willing to offer you a free consultation and speak to you in more detail. Call me, Pasquale Calcagno, Esq., at 1(800)WE-FIGHT and you can also visit us on the web at We have convenient locations all over New York. If you wish we can send a lawyer to you for a free consultation. I look forward to possibly helping you in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/09, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in New York