Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

My name is on deed of house. I want to transfer deed to my sister with the agreement that she pays me 1/2 the value of the house..She will take a loan to do so. Problem is she has bad credit. What’s best way to do this. Thank you

Asked on 2/28/22, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You may want to speak with a financial planner or real estate broker to help you with this transaction.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/01/22, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York