Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Recently found out that family home owned by parents that are deceased has only one sibling is on deed, apparently all the other siblings were removed wo consent. How do I get my name back on deed and there have been mortgages taken out on property .

Asked on 4/22/17, 5:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This is a serious issue and it's not one which you can get free advice on the internet. Get all your papers together and make an appointment to see a lawyer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/17, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York