Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

how can I get a USDA home loan in New York if I am not yet divorced and my name is on mortgage and deed of home that I will be leaving prior to divorce?

Asked on 2/03/18, 4:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This isn’t really a legal question. You need to find a good mortgage broker who can prepare your application the right way to lenders who will understand what’s going on with your particular situation.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/18, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York