Legal Question in Securities Law in New York

I would like to obtain advice on proceeding with a claim against a bank (and broker dealer) with respect to an annuity I was sold and the misrepresentations around it. I would like to find a litigation attorney versed in the securities industry.

The issue is that I was convinced to purchase an annuity many years ago and showed projected returns as well as certain guaranteed returns that have not been realized. The bank/broker is ignoring me and I have sent a complaint letter to the compliance officer. I have no response to date and I am ready to take the next steps. This broker has three complaints already filed for the same reason by other victims of his fraud, but it seems like he continues to do business and defraud retirees.

Asked on 4/05/13, 5:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Ziegler Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates LLP

Please contact Chris Brennan of our office to discuss. We would need to know who the bank/broker dealer is to clear conflicts etc. Our number is 212-319-7600. Monday morning he will be available.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 5:53 pm
Nicholas J. Guiliano Securities Arbitration Investment Fraud Lawyers

Our practice is limited to the litigation if such claims. We also offer representation on a 33% contingent fee basis. We only represent investors. More information about is and these claims is available on our website. Call us anytime to discuss.

Nicholas J. Guiliano, Esquire

The Guiliano Law Firm, P.C.

230 South Broad Street, Suite 601

Philadelphia, PA 19102

(215) 413-8223 (Telephone)

(215) 413-8225 (Telecopier)

(877) SEC-ATTY

Read more
Answered on 4/06/13, 3:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in New York