Legal Question in Tax Law in New York

I received a judgement against me for $8000 from New York State.... I never received any information as to owing taxes or a pending judgement.

How do I fight this?

Asked on 11/28/17, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You have to figure out what the judgement was for before you can come up with a plan of action to get it removed.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/17, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New York