Legal Question in Tax Law in New York

how do I stop ny state from garnishing my wages … according to them in 2009 I owed them however, using simple math I would have received a refund if I filed that year which I didn't. the amount I owe them now is almost $ 10,000 - I am being garnished for something that never should have occurred in the first place... how do I solve this problem and get my money back they already stole

Asked on 1/20/19, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You can't solve this problem with getting advice online. You have to go see a tax preparer and someone who is familiar with settling this matter with New York.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/19, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New York