Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I'm excutrixx of my fathers will, i resid in a 2 family house, me and my 2 sibblings, the house is n distress, the will states i can sell,, rent etc my 2 sibblings who live downstairs refuses to help fix uu this house., i want quit sell this house, i want to move , this house is virtually falling down

Can I sell this house, and move on thank you, i residemin Brooklyn ny...please email me. [email protected]

Asked on 10/18/18, 7:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

If the will says you can sell the house I'm not sure what the problem is. Call me and I'll get this done for you asap. Richard Bryan

212 979-2868

Read more
Answered on 10/18/18, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York