Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I’m executrixx of my dad. Estate. Also

Wanted to know can I hire a lawyer

To sell my 2 family house and evict. 2 sibling who refuse to leave. I want to sell this house and move to Florida I’m 70yrs old and my siblings / sister/ brother. Refuse to leave, I would like to hire a lawyer to evict and sell this house if possible. Can this be done????? Thank you once again I have the testimemtary papers the court gave me.

Asked on 7/04/18, 5:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Call me Monday afternoon. 212 979-2868

Read more
Answered on 7/04/18, 7:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York