Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

A family of 5 siblings has their deceased parents' home in a trust. 2 of the siblings would like to get their payout and no longer have any claim to the home. The siblings are all amicable.

Can this be done without lawyers? If so, what paperwork needs to be involved.

Asked on 7/31/18, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

No. Since you're asking the question about "what paperwork needs to be involved," then you can't handle this without the help of a lawyer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/18, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York