Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

how do I file an partition action and is there any free or cheap laywer out there that can help me

Asked on 5/30/18, 1:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Do you have anything to trade in exchange for legal services?

Maybe a car or boat? Can you perform services in exchange for legal work like home improvements etc.?

Read more
Answered on 5/30/18, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York