Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I have a recent will which my husband for got to sign but is witnessed.There is money in his account designated for his son who is in and out of jail----bad person.Since I have the last will,if I go to a lawyer and get it approved ,am I entitled to this money. I am the one named in his last will. Thanks for your help. Sheelagh Phillips 518 420 8719.

Asked on 8/10/18, 8:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You're going to need a lawyer to help you with this.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/18, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York