Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

I got charged with assault on a female. I'm not supposed to contact her. She is my wife. How do I give her money to pay our bills?

Asked on 9/03/18, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You don't - nor do you give it to friends or family to give to her. No contact means - no contact. Pay the bills yourself or let her figure it out. Unless of course you want to go to jail.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/18, 5:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina