Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Need help with child custody and support in Mecklenburg count NC.

Asked on 3/31/14, 5:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

This isn't really a question and it would be nice to know some additional details but child support help can be obtained through your local child support enforcement office if you are trying to receive child support. If you are trying to get it lowered or terminated, you need to hire an attorney. As to custody if you don't have that, you don't need help with child support unless you trying to get custody to either avoid or establish child support - in either case you will have to retain an attorney to assist you with that.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/14, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina