Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Is it a felony to be $48,876.75 behind in child support in the state of north carolina, and go to jail until you pay the differance.... Really need to know ASAP.

Asked on 12/22/13, 12:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Weeks Law Office of James B Weeks


Read more
Answered on 5/18/14, 3:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina