Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

if i give up custody of my 17 year old son to his, i am legally required to pay child support for him?

Asked on 12/15/10, 12:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC

Yes, unless he is emancipated or you give up parental rights. But child support obligations end at age 18.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/10, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina