Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My husband filed for divorce in SC I live in NC I'm trying to find out where I need to search for counsel I have about 1 week to respond to the complaint

Asked on 6/16/21, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You need a family law attorney in the South Carolina county where the divorce was filed. That county should be listed in the upper part of page one of the divorce complaint your were served with. So just do a Google search for family law attorneys in that county. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/21, 7:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina