Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I am an illegal alien in the usa and have a 16 months old son. Me and his dad have never been married. Can I leave the country with my son without his dad's permission?

How can I move overseas to live with my family?

Asked on 2/25/14, 2:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mueni Muli Wanjohi & Muli Law Firm PLLC

Is the father on the birth certificate? Is the father a legal alien or US Citizen?

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina