Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I received a speeding ticket in September 2010 and received a PJC for said ticket. I just got another ticket(83 in a 65). What should I do?

Asked on 2/23/11, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

Depends on the County and on your driving record in the last three years. For instance, if you got the ticket in Orange hire an attorney - you may be able to get an improper equipment depending on the circumstances. If you got it in Wake, get a reduction to 9 over. Your insurance won't go up if that is the only moving violation in a three year period (Not including the PJC).

- Jeff

Read more
Answered on 2/23/11, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina