Legal Question in Workers Comp in North Carolina

My son was assaulted at work while on the clock by a current employees ex-boyfriend. Evidently he has caused trouble there before. Is his employer responsible for medical bills?

Asked on 10/12/16, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC

He can file for workers' compensation benefits. He needs to file the "Form 18" claim form with the NC INdustrial Commission and give the employer a copy of it. He can get the form at the NC Industrial Commission web site.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/16, 2:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in North Carolina