Legal Question in Workers Comp in North Carolina

I have a workers comp question in NC. If I was given a disability rating for a body part from a MD and never told of weight restrictions, and find out years later there were and I am hurt on new job and I discover its in a settlement agreement, (that's how I found out) but it isn't listed in any of my medical records. What can I do?

Asked on 7/05/16, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Lennon Lennon, Camak & Bertics, PLLC

First and foremost, you need to get a good attorney, a Board Certified Specialist in NC Workers' Comp Law. Your situation is likely to be very complicated, so additional information will be needed. Time limits are running, so don't wait. Most lawyers will give a free consultation. Most will take disputed cases on a percentage basis with no out of pocket payments from you - IF the case is meritorious. Good luck, George

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in North Carolina