Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

What can I do to get my money back from a hotel that billed my debit card four times when it was a prepaid night stay? I have talked to hotel manager for two days now and she still has not corrected it.

Asked on 11/22/16, 5:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

File a dispute with your bank immediately. They will provisionally return the money and, if they find the dispute is warranted they will go after the hotel to reimburse them for the funds withdrawn and returned to you. If they find in the bank's favor, then they will re-withdraw the money from your account that they provisionally granted to you.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/16, 2:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio