Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio


I was wanting to know if you can get an obstruction of offical business esponged from your record. If so, how would you go about doing this.

Asked on 2/26/07, 4:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

Re: esponge

I can do an expungement for you but it must be the only offense of your adult life. Obstruction is expungeable, but it also must be at least 1 year since the final disposition of your case. You can contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/07, 6:11 pm
Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

Re: esponge

This is an offense that can be expunged, presuming it is your first and only criminal conviction (with some exceptions). These are at the Court's discretion, with input from other agencies. Therefore, it is a good idea to retain an attorney to advocate for your expungement and to present the petition in a manner most favorable to you. Our office would be happy to discuss this matter further with you.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/07, 9:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio