Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

Friend got pulled over and officer said they found methamphetamine in the car. Not enough to test.

Scared she agreed to "cooperate". And she did. 3 times and a botched 4th. She was scared by there methods making her carry a new phone and keep it out, camera recording. She isn't a hard time abuser and just parties hear and there. They wanted her to keep pushing and try and get in deeper to a world that she wanted no part of and not to be related to socialy. They didn't care and one told her I. K. They had enough be on her way and the next day called her saying his boss said not enough work.. he wanted more.. asked what else she could do and was told "you tell me" she doesn't know anybody else and put in work already.. so was told o. K and last time she heard from them. Now her grandmother seen her name on the court dockets. Being charged with original charge having an arraignment Monday, not even tried to be notified. Is there anything she can do. This seems unfair and putting her in harm's way, not to mention small community and will be labeled as dopehead being seen around certain crowds. She has a family and is in fear what might happen?

Asked on 10/23/20, 1:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

This person needs an attorney immediately. She probably has done enough but she doesn’t have any pre-written agreement to hold him to it. That’s where attorneys come in.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/20, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio